Monday, December 20, 2010

happy birthday puteri tengku cik jehar =)



 HAPPY birthday to you.. okays this is my cousin.. her name is putri natasha aqilah mohd azahar.. she is echa's sis.. haha the cute gurl that owes wif me.. we celebrated her bufday on 8th dec 2010 at sunway pyramid.. there are a lot of memories created by us.. her dad treats us pizza hut and the big and delicious secret recipes cakes.. so awesome.. so enjoy the pic yaw !


tasha wif her gorgeous cake


all together celebrate her bufday n that tyme echa is not in good mood..


echa was so excited wan to cut the cake.. she thought it was her bufday =)


me n her mum~


her parents aka my uncle n aunty..


tasha gave advices to her sis do not mess the cake.. but as usual echa is not listening =)


go through wif the food.. lasagnia 1 of our meal.. yummy !!


pizza.. yippy !!


my fav pizza in the pan !!


before enjoy the meal tht's my style to clean up the spoon first.. huhu..


fav mushroom soup.. enjoy it !!


hakim wf his cousin.. 



We are so close.. from childhood her father cares of me n my siblings.. and now we still close n will getting close in the future.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment