Saturday, February 6, 2010

the beginning..

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM...



thanks god..

i have my own blog now..
yeah...
it's beginning...
i dont know how to use it
but i'll try to learn..

my family~

miss mama, papa, kak ngah, dila n hakim..
they r my life..
my strength, big supporter...
im lucky
im proud
to be in this fam..
huhuhuhu ;-(

my friends~

i've a lot of frens.
i dont want to throw them.
i dont want to hurt them
i want to friend wif them
they will appreciate a relationship..

study~

arghhh...
tired to be a student sometymes...
but im being a part of maths..
thats my fav..
of course
maths is magic okay!
lalalalala~

cos, sin, tan, infinity, vector, integrate,differentiate...

*facing a lot of probs..
it doesn't matter..
chill..
thats challenging.....

love,
~syaz_hamdan~



No comments:

Post a Comment